- All the films produced during the ODISĖJA72 challenge and fulfilling the conditions are submitted to the jury members, who select the 20 films that participate in the ODISĖJA72 Competition Programme.
- The results of the selection for the competition programme are announced to each participating team by email by 28th of September.
- The films selected for the ODISĖJA72 Competition Programme will be screened at a public screening on 1st of October at 19:00.
- Films created during the ODISĖJA72 challenge and selected for the competition programme are published on www.odiseja72.lt website, on the ODISĖJA72 Youtube channel and in the LRT media library.
- Films selected for the competition programme are eligible for the awards published on www.odiseja72.lt.
- From 2nd to 17th of October, all the films produced during the ODISĖJA72 challenge will be publicly screened on the LRT.lt and participate in the online audience voting. The film with the most votes will win the Audience Choice Award.
- A film made by one team can win one award. The Audience Choice Award can also go to a team awarded by the jury.
- All films produced during the ODISĖJA72 Challenge may not be published online or shown at any other public screening until 1st of October, 2021.
- Each ODISĖJA72 Challenge team is invited to the screening of the challenge films and to the awards. Each team will receive 10 invitations.
The organizers reserve the right to change the rules of the event.